Friday, May 20, 2005

Live CD out now!

My CD Steve Sauvé Does It With His Glasses On is available now. The cost is $10 for "normal" people and $8 for girls with glasses. Also available is a small booklet containing the two poems I did at the Capital Slam Semi-Finals ("Heart" and "Rhyme") entitled a beat in my heart and rhythm in my soul, for the bargain basement price of $1, or free with a copy of the CD. Purchase either of these at any one of the many poetry and spoken word events I attend throughout the city. To be added to my mailing list and kept up to date on such events, contact me at sauve75@gmail.com.

I sold almost all the CDs I brought to the open stage at Nostalgica last night. I knew I would sell a few there, but wow! I've got a feeling I'll have to bring a lot to No Rules Slam next Wednesday. Which you should come to. Have I told you lately that it's the coolest event in the city? It's the coolest fucking event in the city.