Friday, October 29, 2004

All's Hallowed Eve

So, Halloween is fast approaching. There's a crapload of things to do here in Ottawa. Personally, I'm going to be at the Witches Gathering over at Barrymore's on the 30th. It's $15 in advance or $20 at the door. I'm performing in the ritual, so I get in for free. For a really good list of happenings this Halloween weekend, check out this week's Ottawa Xpress.

I'm also going to recommend that you watch the special two-hour episode of ZeD TV entitled "Night of the Living ZeD." It's on tonight at the show's usual time (11:25 p.m.), and also on Halloween night at midnight. It's on CBC, of course.

P.S.: There's a chance that a film crew from ZeD is gonna come out and do a segment on yours truly in the very near future. I'll tell you more when and if it happens. If you haven't done so already, you should check out my ZeD profile, where you can find several of my poems (both written and recorded).